Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 9 Phase 2

I didn't lose weight today but it's a relief for me because I cheated big time. I ate an extra apple and 2 pieces of guava last night because I had to stay up to finish my work. I would be working hard until evening today and I allow myself to cheat a little or else I'd go nuts! I'm very exhausted with work so I need a bit of extra nourishment to help me out. At least I didn't eat like a full meal or something like that, just some fruits to get me through this very very busy day.

Well, I'm just glad that I didn't gain weight. Will be back on track once again by tomorrow.


---- UPDATE!!!---

OOOoooopppps! I blogged too soon! Well, I weighed myself a few times again this morning after my morning visit at our rest room and I am actually down by another pound. What?!! That's just incredible! I already cheated and I lost a pound. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment