Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 16

I forgot to post here this morning. I lost half an inch more off my waist so I'm happy with that. About my weight, I'm not sure if I'm losing but I guess I am not drinking too much water and I'm a bit too moody so I think I may have my period soon. I am drinking water like crazy today and hope to lose some weight tomorrow. If not, I will do the apple day for tomorrow and see if that will fix it. Also, I've been stressed because my baby caught the chicken pox virus. Good thing she's feeling better now but the blisters are still there. I have 14 days left for my first round of this diet and I want to do my very best now. No more little cheating every now and then and I will make sure I will drink as much water as I can. I hope to lose at least 5 more pounds! Yeah, I'm having low expectations now about my weight hihi


No comments:

Post a Comment