Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 10 Phase 2

Hurray I'm now a third away from the end of my VLCD. It's not that I want it to end soon though because I'm still pretty much enjoying my weight loss. This morning I weighed myself and I lost another pound. Hurray!

I also decided 2 days ago to measure my waist and so I have lost 2 inches! I am just in awe. I can't wait to get back to my old clothes once again but that would probably take another cycle of the HCG diet but it's okay. I'm loving myself more and more each day. I can't wait to lose another 20 lbs! :) If I can't reach 145 at the end of this cycle it's fine. I'm already planning to have my second cycle of the HCG diet 6 weeks after my 30 days. By then I know I'd reach my goal. :)


-------- rant--------
steam... grill... soup... steam... grill...soup... it's starting to take its toll on me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment