Tuesday, August 30, 2011

day 15

So I won't be blogging about my weight loss since it started to disappoint me (or my scale is not being very accurate). Will just weigh myself weekly from now on just like in the Biggest Loser! LOL. But I checked my measurements and I lost another inch off my waist. Not bad... :) Guess that's what really matters. I just don't know if other parts of my body are also trimming down. I notice my neck appears longer now and my face is not looking so bloated anymore. I hope the next 15 days would show even better results so I won't feel disappointed at the end of my 30-day VLCD.

Also, my husband prepared my meals today. Lunch was simple but it tasted good. Chicken and cabbage with soy sauce and spices. Guess it's really different once cooked by a real cook. Dinner was even better. It was super lean beef on lettuce taco. I had 4 of those at 100 grams lean beef and 110 grams of lettuce. It was cooked with spices and tasted good. Today he will be preparing me another beef taco but he'll make tomato sauce for it. So 100 grams super lean beef, 110 grams (lettuce and tomato). :) I'm excited! Yesterday felt like a cheat actually.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the scale is disappointing you. :( I hope you are able to stay motivated. Have you read through the "Pounds and Inches" guidelines? Maybe there are some clues in there that you can use to tweak what you are doing to get better results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, maybe I should stick to the protocol. Been doing the mixed veggies time to time and it doesn't really bother me but I don't believe that's the problem. I think it's because of stress and also I have this feeling i'd be having my period soon. The scale is disappointing me but the measuring tape makes me so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete