Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 4 Phase 2

I lost another pound this morning. I'm happy with the extra pound weight loss. 4 more pounds and I'd be back to my weight 2 1/2 months ago right before I went on a vacation. Actually I've been trying to go below 166 pounds but that seems to be my stable weight 'coz I can't lose a single pound right after that stage. By 160 pounds I would already be at the normal weight range so I'm excited about that. That's just 10 pounds away.

I had a good day yesterday. Didn't feel sick or anything. Hope each day from now on would be like that so I could go on with this diet to 30 days or more.

I'm also happy to say that I now found a tape measure here at home. LOL! will start measuring from this day on to see if I am indeed losing "pounds and inches". :) Wish me luck!

Btw, yesterday I skipped the crackers. :)


Just noticed that I can now wear my pants that used to not fit me when I was at 166. I'm still 4 pounds over that but it fits me! nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment