Monday, August 15, 2011

day 2 of my HCG diet phase 1

So I'm now starting the 2nd day of the HCG diet phase 1 or the loading phase. I have gained almost 2 pounds today and I expect to gain more for tomorrow's start of my phase 2. I ate a lot yesterday as I added 2 ice cream drumsticks, some bread and 1 pack of junk food. Weird 'coz I didn't feel like I was full though I ate a lot already. Not sure if that's part of the HCG effect on me but I'm very enthusiastic about this.

Today I plan on eating more fatty and sweet foods in preparation for the "real HCG diet" phase 2. I notice I'm not enjoying my food since yesterday and I'm not excited to eat some more today. LOL Will update once again tomorrow on the start of the real deal.

--- Update---
I noticed yesterday I kept on sleeping. I thought I was just sleepy. But today I still kept on sleeping and I wake up for an hour then I head back to bed. This had been my problem with PCOS, extreme exhaustion, and now that I stopped taking Metformin (since yesterday) it's back and it's really bad. But, I won't give up on this. Excited to start with the phase 2 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment