Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 11 Phase 2 another stall


I didn't cheat the whole day yesterday. In fact, I was really going nuts because I so wanted to eat everything that I see on TV... or anything with sugar, oil or carbs... especially carbs. I so want to eat at least a piece of bread because that had always been my weakness. :(

So, I stalled once again and it's fine. I measured my waist and I have lost 0.4 inches from yesterday so it's okay. For today I'll be eating 100 grams each of shrimp, cauliflower, chicken and lettuce with 2 pcs of apples.


-----

I'm feeling quite hungry today. Very different from my usual days... I want to eat. huhu! Can't wait to have my lunch already


--- Lunch was quite filling. I had shrimp and cauliflower soup. I used shrimp broth and placed 100 grams of shrimp and 110 grams of cauliflower. It helped me a lot with my hunger.

For dinner, I prepared 110 grams of lettuce and 100 grams of chicken. I grilled the chicken using several spices with very little amount of teriyaki sauce and soy sauce plus stevia. I enjoyed cooking it because of the wonderful aroma and it also tastes really good. Unfortunately I forgot what spices I actually used. I just mixed some pepper, dried chili, salt and also a few drops of Worcestershire sauce. This feels like a cheat! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment