Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 8 Phase 2

I woke up today hoping for a 1 lb weight loss but I was shocked with my weight now. I can't believe it I lost 3 lbs! Seriously, people. I'm now 166! Now back to my weight before I went on vacation. Now I'm excited coz every pound I'll shed from this day forward will be new to me. I tried to lose weight from December to about May and all I lost was around 8 lbs and never went down the 166 mark. This is getting pretty exciting! :)

I'm on day 8 and I lost a total of 10 lbs! hurray! I have 3 weeks to go before I end my first round of the HCG Diet and I can't wait! This is getting pretty exciting. I think I could really reach the 25 lbs weight loss and I am hoping for more. 30 lbs would be awesome :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your weight loss - don't get discouraged after the first week - typically, your weight loss will start to level out and not be so dramatic. In my first round, that's where I lost motivation and back-tracked. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete