Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 3 Phase 2

So I had a horrible night last night. I took Mefenamic acid though it was stated that you can only take Aspirin. Well, I just had to take what's available here so that's what I grabbed. I had diarrhea and I still have diarrhea now but I feel good. I exercised on my bike again this morning burning off 30 calories with distance of 2 kilometers. I won't go beyond that to prevent the feeling of weakness. I did the same yesterday as well before I had my morning tea.

I'm so happy to say that on my morning weigh in I am now 171 pounds! :) Yes, I lost a total of 5 pounds in just 2 days!!! Isn't that amazing?

I just got to update you guys because I am enjoying my lunch right now. I'm not a cook but my little experiment proved to be quite good. I made chicken and cabbage soup. Here's my recipe

1 cup chicken broth
100 g chicken breast fillet
100 g cabbage
1 egg white
salt and pepper to taste

Very simple, huh? But this makes me sooo happy! It tastes really good. :) Been struggling with my vegetables the past 2 days because I can't cook. Now I know what to do with my cabbage! hihi

3 comments: