Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 7 Phase 2- 2nd stall

Just like the title goes, my weight stuck at 169. I'm very disappointed but there's a logical explanation to it as what I was told through a discussion board that I joined in. It could be water retention because I'm showing signs of TOM. So, I guess it's okay. After all, I notice a big difference on the size of my tummy.

I cheated this morning. Well, very early in the morning. I couldn't resist, I didn't feel so well probably because it's almost my TOM so I needed to eat something sour and I picked up 1 passion fruit. Oh well, I expect another stall by tomorrow. I'll just keep up with this diet because I am seeing results and I have to go on with it. 1 week done, 3 more to go!

Btw, I ate cauliflowers as my vegetable of choice yesterday. I checked online and there are many who are consuming cauliflower on their phase 2. It's yummy! :)


---
Before lunch I kinda cheated a little. My husband was preparing spaghetti for their meeting today and I just couldn't resist. I didn't eat pasta, just got 3 spoonful of the spaghetti sauce and ate my two crackers with it. If I gain weight tomorrow then I know it was my fault. But it was such a small portion, just wanted to taste the spaghetti! :(

Temptations please leave me alone! LOL Oh well, I am still hoping I'd lose weight by morning though. It was definitely less than 40 calories anyway.


---


So it's lunch time. I was able to buy McCormick sinigang w/c has no MSG. I cooked chicken sinigang with repolyo (cabbage) and it tastes good! yum!!! :)


My dinner looks really good and I'm excited to devour it. It's 1 pc egg + 3 egg whites with onions and cauliflower. I mixed the onions and cauliflower to make up 100 grams. I cooked the onions first without any oil or anything then I added the cauliflower. It started to smell good then I added the beaten egg plus water with salt, pepper and a tiny teenie bit of magic sarap. Smells good and can't wait to eat! I read that it's okay to mix two veggies in one meal unlike what's written in the protocol. As long as you're losing weight then it's fine. So, I'm giving this a try. If it will let me lose weight by morning then I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment