Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 1 Phase 2

Yehey I'm done with Phase 1. Most would think that the phase 1 is the best phase but it was really horrible for me. The exhaustion was terrible and the feeling of over stuffing yourself with foods high in fats and sugar is really just not my thing. I'm used to eating healthy so it was really shocking for my system. I didn't take Metformin on phase 1 and will continue to not take it until I'm done with phase 2. So far I gained 2 pounds from phase 1 and I'm happy with the 2 lbs weight gain.

Today I will be eating 100 grams of chicken and 100 grams of fish with some lettuce and cucumber plus 2 apples. Excited to check my weight again tomorrow morning and the day after and the next and so on! :)

For my HCG diet phase 2 I am taking the HCG diet ultra drops. I take 10 drops under the tongue for 1 minute before gulping it in. I wait for 10 minutes before I eat or drink. This morning I will be having only 1 cup of coffee with Stevia sweetener. :) I love coffee and this diet can let me drink coffee so I'm good with that. :)

---update---

I just had my lunch. So far I'm very happy with it. 100grams breast fillet, grilled with garlic powder, ground pepper and some salt. I covered it with foil to cook on its juice. Then had 100 grams of lettuce with white vinegar as its dressing. I also ate 1 pc of cracker worth 10 calories. All in all, 130 calories. Drank 2 glasses of water along with it. I'm full :)

For snacks, I'll have a cup of coffee, 1 pc apple and 1 pc cracker.

For dinner, I will have 100 grams of fish, steamed with spices, 100 grams cucumber and an apple.

None after 8 pm. :)

--- update---

Almost 4pm now and I'm going crazy. My tongue needs some flavor! :( Need to go to the grocery store later to buy what I can use to fight this urge to eat something sweet. Might buy non-calorie iced tea drink to make this diet much bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment