Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 2 Phase 2

So, I was excited to weigh in this morning to see my progress. I lost 2 pounds! Back to my original weight before the loading phase 1. Hopefully I could lose 1 to 2 pounds a day with this diet so I'd be good with just 1 cycle.

Today I'd still be having 100g of fish and 100g of chicken. I didn't like the cucumbers I had last night, I wasn't able to eat it all so I will not have more cucumbers in my diet. I switched to cabbage and I'll eat 100g of raw cabbage. Might add some spices to it to make it more appealing.

So far so good! I'm excited for every morning weigh in. :)

Had onions and chicken for lunch. I didn't like my onions and I didn't finish eating it. HCG diet protocol is getting a bit difficult for me 'coz I don't know how to cook. But I'll stick with this for 30 days. Hope to find some broth from the grocery store. That would make this diet more bearable. :)

I feel hungry every now and then but not super hungry. It's tolerable. I just suffer from a headache now and a bit of diarrhea. But, staying positive. Today feels much better than yesterday though. Yesterday I was just hungry most of the time.

---update---
it's 12:40 AM and I feel okay but earlier I was a mess. My feet were cold and I had a horrible headache. I still have mild diarrhea but now I am feeling normal. Was already thinking of quitting this diet but thanks to Mefenamic Acid, I'm feeling good again. Maybe it's because I'm dehydrated because of diarrhea but I keep on taking in fluids. Hoping everything will improve as the days progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment