Sunday, August 28, 2011

day 13. another inch gone!

So, I'm very happy that I lost another inch off my waist. That's just amazing. I couldn't believe how fast I lose the inches. As regards to my weight, well I have lost 1 pound. Was expecting at least 2 lbs though since I stalled for 3 days. But, 1 lb? I'll take it. :)

For today I'd have 100 grams chicken and shrimp and some cabbage and cauliflower. I'm getting tired of cooking and coming up with a new recipe to make it less boring. Thankfully tomorrow my husband can help me. He'll make healthy beef taco without the taco. hahaha!


---big update---
I had this pair of jeans that served as an inspiration for me. It never fit me for like 3 years. Just about a week ago I tried to wear it again and I can't button it even if I try to breathe in really hard. I thought then I needed to lose like 5 inches off my waist before I can ever wear that pair of jeans again. This morning, guess what? I tried it on and it fits perfectly and comfortably! I actually wanted to cry. HCG is really amazing, guys! I've been struggling with my weight for so long. Though I am not obese or anywhere close to that but my image is important to me. I got so sick with people telling me that I eat too much that's why I became really fat. But, I am not an eater nor do I drink alcohol so it hurts because I can't control my weight because of PCOS. People like to make fun of other people's image without being sensitive as to what others feel and I was a victim of that. Been so sick and tired of being tagged as fat when I know deep down inside that I don't belong inside this body. PCOS had ruined my life and I never thought there's a way for me to go back to my old self. I was model material before, not to brag. Then all of a sudden I ballooned. At first I intended to gain a few pounds because of the sexist comments I've been receiving and because of stalkers. I also did it for my then bf and now husband, who became a bit insecure. I just never thought it became the start of my huge weight gain. Regrets? Yeah, I regret that decision but then again I know it was out of my control. I was bound to gain this much weight because of PCOS. But, I am glad that despite my condition I was only able to gain about 40-50 pounds from my previously underweight state. Yeah, I was actually underweight in the past and didn't know I was because I always felt fat. I don't ever want to go back to my old weight again. I'm 5'8" and used to be 120 and I have big boobs! So just imagine how awful I looked like. I checked my photos before of my old self and I think I actually look much better when I gained the pounds. For now, I am just happy to be losing the inches though the weight is not catching up as fast. I can't express in words just how grateful I am with this diet. Everyone with weight problem and want to change their lives should try this. We can all do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment