Saturday, August 27, 2011

day 12, 0.6 inches off, not a pound shed?!!

As the title of this blog post goes, I have lost 0.6 inches off my waist but I didn't shed a single pound. Actually, I feel bloated but thirsty this morning. I don't know what's causing it and I don't know if it's soon going to be my TOM because I'm irregular because of my PCOS. Thankfully I read this article that helped me relax a bit and still want to continue on with this diet.


It talks about the stubbornness of fat and how the body retains water when it starts to lose the body fat. You will notice you're dropping clothes sizes but the scale shows you're not losing any weight!

Oh well, I just hope this is very temporary as I would still want to see my weight go down. It's still annoying me. I'm glad I kept measuring my waist though, at least I still have a reason to be excited about this diet. This is hard work, y'know. So many food temptation around that are not allowed on this diet.


---update---


Just feeling much better today. For the past couple of days or so I've been very lazy about my water drinking. I've been drinking mostly coffee and zero-calorie green tea drinks. Now I'm drinking mostly water and I drink a lot of water. I weighed myself now that I feel I'm at my fullest capacity and voila, I'm still 164! Yesterday at around this time I reach 168 and I get sooo frustrated. I really hope the "whoosh" would happen at tomorrow's weigh in.

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating! I did read somewhere that the more water you drink, the better it will go. I hope the next weight in has a huge difference for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethster. Yeah, I guess drinking a lot of water really helps. I lost a pound this morning and that's good enough for me. At least I stopped stalling. :) Hope to lose another pound by tomorrow again. At least now I figured out what made me stall.

    ReplyDelete