Monday, September 19, 2011

Phase 3 day 8

I had a very sinful day yesterday. Like I said I ate some bread in the morning but didn't tell you how many. I ate 4 pieces of bread with different flavors because hubby bought some as I told him I wanted to try eating some bread. I ate one piece each. I used to want to cry every time I eat bread because it's just the best thing in the world but yesterday I was like, okay so that's the bread I was crying to eat the past month but I wasn't going crazy about it.

In the afternoon I saw some "yema" in the fridge. Yema is condensed milk cooked and turned into candy like caramel and it tasted so good. I was fond of that when I was a kid. I had one piece and I felt like I was hearing angels singing! LOL I certainly enjoyed it. Guess I'm still fond of sweets but I will not eat sweets again for the next 2 weeks. I was feeling guilty the whole time after I ate that.

For dinner, it was the first meal I had for a while that I really really enjoyed. I talked to my husband about my lack of interest on food and he sure helped me out a lot. He cooked sizzling chicken with gravy for dinner and a piece of egg. It tasted soooo good and I can eat that any day on phase 3 because it is okay on phase 3. He said he'll cook that more often for me since I enjoyed it a lot.

So, I woke up today and I gained half a pound. Not bad. I will maintain this weight as much as I can. But, I also decided to just let it be. I will eat until I am well satisfied with what I put in my mouth but I won't try to worry about what the scale tells me. After phase 3 I will have to slow down on carbs and sugar forever! It really can make us gain weight overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment