Sunday, September 25, 2011

Phase 3 day 14

So I've been able to happily stabilize myself on my weight. I guess the first week was difficult because my body is not yet ready or because on the last days of my HCG I wasn't losing weight. But, I managed to stabilize though I have to admit I had another big cheat 2 days ago. It is almost my TOM and I can feel all the cravings already. I ended up eating 5 pieces of bread the other day but I ended up throwing them up in the toilet. But, I gained weight the next day. I didn't reach the 2 pounds limit though but I was about 1.9 pounds up my last weight on HCG so I decided to do the egg day. It wasn't difficult at all and I lost 1 pound this morning. Not bad...

I also notice my bowel movement is not looking really healthy. Sorry for being graphic but bowels should float to signify it's healthy and mine lately aren't. So I guess I don't have enough fiber on my diet. That's what I missed because I was so focused on getting enough protein that I skipped the fruits and veggies. Now I will change that. Will add papaya to my daily diet and some veggies too. Gosh, I LOOOOVE papayas. I don't know why I forgot to eat that on phase 3. LOL

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard that about floaters! LOL Interesting... Way to go on stabilizing!

    ReplyDelete