Thursday, September 15, 2011

Phase 3 day 4

Yesterday I was feeling really hopeless. I woke up and I was over the 2 pounds weight gain which drove me nuts. I didn't understand how I could gain so much overnight and wanted to just give it up but then I thought maybe I've been doing something that's not right on the phase 3 of HCG diet. I wasn't eating enough protein which, I think, is the culprit. So yesterday I decided to eat more protein and this morning I lost about 1.6 pounds from my weight yesterday and I'm very happy with that. I thought this was going to be my egg day already but thank God I'm back on track. Phase 3 is not as hard, really, but I'm still not used to it. When I eat I feel like I'm being unhealthy. I usually have fried foods now and the feeling of oil in my mouth just makes me want to puke. Seriously, I am not enjoying eating the foods that I used to enjoy before. The only food I'm fond of now is the tuna. I simply looooove tuna! The rest... pfft!



-----

For my lunch today I couldn't stand eating anything with oil. My husband said we could cook some grilled burger for me but even that doesn't seem yummy for me. I don't feel like eating anything, actually. So I ended up cooking my chicken with cabbage which I used to eat often on phase 2 and thought I will never eat that again. But, it seemed good enough for me. It was in a bigger portion though and it took me over 30 minutes to finish what I was eating. I don't know if this is a normal reaction towards the introduction of food on phase 3 but I just feel really sick with all sorts of food. Hope it will be much better tomorrow. Though I want to be losing weight but I also don't want to start hating food this way. I really miss my rice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment