Tuesday, September 6, 2011

day 22 no weight loss

I stalled again. Probably because I drank a lot of water at night time. My weight is still dropping on the scale so I guess I just had too much water in my body. I wasn't able to drink enough water during the day yesterday so I tried to drink a lot last night plus I kinda cheated a little. Boo! Too much torture already I just had to have a tiny piece of fried fish that was my favorite for all eternity. :( Never thought it could really hurt though... Okay, I had 2 pieces of small fish, as small as my pinky and much thinner too. Oh well, just a small bump on the road and it's fine with me. I know I would still lose weight. Few days to go and I can go on phase 3 already which is what I'm most scared of actually. Hope I could maintain my weight loss and PCOS won't sabotage all my hard work.


---- 8:30 pm---

I just noticed I keep drinking water but I don't get to pee as much as I am drinking. I know this is normal but I wonder where all the water's going. I have over 8 glasses of water now and each glass has 220 grams of water (220 mL) so that's 1.76 kilos or almost 4 pounds of water and I still keep on drinking! I'd be staying up the whole night tonight because of work so I'd be drinking more water and for sure my weigh in tomorrow morning would show that I gained a lot of weight overnight. LOL Oh well, at least I know it'll just be water weight and I need to chill. I'm just scared of stalling again until day 30. Hope not!

No comments:

Post a Comment