Friday, September 2, 2011

day 18

So I did the apple day and I lost just 1 pound. Was ecstatic yesterday, thought i lost 2 pounds already but then again I remember I weighed in with my jeans on. LOL! But, a pound is still a pound and I hope to get back on track starting now. But I have a feeling it's almost my TOM already. Anyway, I don't mind about my weight as much anymore. What's important is that I'm getting smaller and my clothes start to fit.

I have 12 days left before I say goodbye to phase 2 and hello to phase 3. I want to push a little more but I have to stick with my schedule so I can eat normally on my daughter's first birthday. I am hoping for the next 12 days I could still lose at least 5 pounds but losing 10 pounds would be awesome. ;) But it's fine if I can't since I've already decided to do another round of 21-day HCG after 6 weeks. :) I can do this, I'm sure. It's just a question of when exactly but most definitely by the end of this year I'd reach my 30+ pound weight loss dream.

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo on the weight loss. That is great. I am doing two more rounds before the end of the year so i undertand. I have timed it so i can pig out on thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, perfect timing is key. ;) I want to enjoy my daughter's birthday and not think about what's allowed or not on that day. But of course, I'll watch my food portions. :) good luck to us both! :)

    ReplyDelete