Friday, September 16, 2011

Phase 3 day 5

So far so good. I am maintaining my weight but lost 0.2 kgs from my last weigh in on phase 2. I am still having a hard time adjusting to the new phase but I realize I don't crave for food as much anymore. In fact, I am satisfied with very little amount of food that normally wouldn't keep me alive before. haha! I had 4 tablespoon of beef for dinner last night and 2 glasses of water. I wasn't feeling hungry at all and it was enough of a dinner for me. Unfortunately I cheated a bit though. My daughter shove her baby biscuit in my mouth and she would do that a lot. I ate the biscuit of course but felt a bit guilty I had to eat it because my almost 1 year old daughter wants to see mommy eating her biscuits! LOL But, I'm glad I didn't gain anything today even with that little cheat of starch and sugar on phase 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment