Monday, September 12, 2011

Phase 3 day 1

I woke up today getting pretty excited with phase 3. I had 2 eggs and spicy tuna for breakfast with a total calories of about 500 which I was very happy with. The problem is, after that I didn't feel like eating much anymore. For lunch I had 2 pcs of fried fish that's about 100 grams still with an estimate calories of about 250 and for dinner I'm having 6 pcs of shrimp cooked in a little bit of oil (for extra calories) and orange juice. So, basically I can't even reach 1,200 calories and I can't think of anything else to eat. I love bread, rice or mashed potatoes and not being able to eat those makes me a bit dumbfounded as to what's left for me to eat. I don't mind the sugar, as long as I can drink my coffee with some creamer and stevia then I'm happy.

Hope I won't be gaining weight by tomorrow.

Oh, and one thing, I took my Metformin for breakfast but only 500 mg. I don't plan on taking it over dinner since I'm going to have just a few pieces of shrimp. I don't want to end up with hypoglycemia. Hope it would still be enough though.

No comments:

Post a Comment