Monday, September 5, 2011

day 21 down half a pound...then more! :)

I weighed in this morning and I'm down half a pound though I still feel I have some more water in my system. I slept past 2 am and I've been drinking a lot of water at that time. Slept for 4 hours before I weighed in this morning. I'm fine with half a pound. :) As for my measurement, I lost 1/4 inch. :)

I discovered cauliflower rice/cauliflower mashed potato/cauliflower pizza crust. For those who don't want to use cauliflower on phase 2, you can enjoy it on phase 3 and it looks great. I'm very excited to give it a try too. It's very easy to do and instructions are found on Youtube. :) I'm excited for cauliflower rice for phase 3 since breakfast without rice feels too boring for me. I want to try the cauliflower pizza crust too. Since phase 3 disallows you to have starch and sugar, you can still enjoy putting pizza toppings and bake it. It will surely be awesome. I already told my sister who lost 18 pounds in 24 days with the HCG diet and is currently on phase 3. She's excited to give it a try too. She settled with almond flour for a little taste of bread in the morning. :)



---update---

So after I made this blog I became quite sleepy and dozed off. It's now 9:30 am and I had enough sleep already. I weighed myself and couldn't actually believe it. Like I said this morning I feel like there's still water in my system and true enough when I woke up I had a full bladder. I weighed myself again countless times and in just a few hours I lost 1 more pound so that's a total of 1 1/2 pounds weight loss since yesterday! :)


-update again ;)-

So I had my cauliflower rice today. 100grams looked like 2 tbsp of the cauliflower rice which was very disappointing. But I liked the taste but it's useless for phase 2. LOL! I just love cauliflowers and I'm glad it doesn't cause me to stall on Phase 2. Again, it's not for everybody. I just gave it a try in the beginning because I am not a veggie person and it's one vegetable I can eat all the time and enjoy. So I won't be making it until phase 3 again but at least we tried it and I enjoyed it. :) phase 3 wouldn't be so hard for me anymore. Few days left on phase 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment