Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 20 and I'm happy :)


So it's now day 20. 10 more days to go and I'm starting to be attached to my HCG that it makes me a little sad that I would have to say goodbye to it 10 days from now. You can get pretty attached, I guess. LOL. Anyway, I'm happy today that I am down by 2 pounds. Well, I think I lost some weight yesterday but it just wasn't very clear to me if I did or didn't lose weight. I lost another half inch off my waist with a total of 7 inches off since August 23 (the day I started measuring it). It's really amazing how HCG is changing my body and it feels effortless now. I struggled a lot the first week but I'm feeling like I can live with this type of diet forever... As long as my husband won't eat pizza and our other favorites in front of me then I'm good. hihi

Last night I took the HCG drops. I know, I said I wouldn't since I am having my period but I was so hungry yesterday I hated the feeling. I took the drops and voila! no more hunger. :) My dysmenorrhea wasn't as painful either so I'm not sure if that's because of HCG or not but I always expect to have painful dysmenorrhea all the time. Well, I'm not complaining. I feel good this morning. :)

Oh, one more thing. Today marks a very special moment... at 160 I am now back to normal BMI :) I so hope I'd lose at least 5 more pounds... I'll take 155! :)


So my husband cooks for me the past few days and for lunch today he cooked shrimp and cauliflower in orange juice. Cauliflower is not in the original protocol but it's okay to use on phase 2 but you have to check first if you'd stall with it or not. In my case, I indulge in cauliflower because it doesn't cause me to stall at all. He mixed some spices on the orange juice with water. It was just about a teaspoon of orange juice, actually. It tasted so good. :) He's making my diet feel much easier. I can't cook so every time I try to mix up my own meal, there's 50/50 chance that it'd taste awful! LOL


3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to you Lila! I know that has to be an AMAZING feeling knowing you are down 16 pounds and the inches too....I think for me the inches mean more to me then the actual pounds! WOW so very happy for you....Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Beth and Shyla :) Yes, I'm loving the inches more than the pounds but it's nice to see my weight dropping again. :) I lost 7 inches off my waist so far and I'm happy with that but somehow I feel like I just gave birth again with my tummy sagging like this. hahaha! Might start wearing a girdle. Hope that'll help it.

    ReplyDelete