Sunday, September 18, 2011

Phase 3 day 7

I dropped 1 1/2 pounds since yesterday. That's just crazy! I ate a lot yesterday and I'm sure I went over the 1,000 calorie mark for the first time and I plan on maintaining it that way. I don't know why I'm still losing weight. If this continues then I won't do another round of HCG since I'm near my weight goal. I think I can do it on my own already afterwards. I don't have the same interest on food now. I guess it's the Metformin that's causing me to lose weight. I need my metformin but I cut my dosage to half and just take 1 tablet a day instead of 2 before I was on HCG. I can't skip my medication, I don't want my PCOS to go crazy on me again. I just need to be more cautious about my weight this time and make sure that I am eating right and not starving myself. Goodness, I've been pushing food in my mouth the past few days already and I am already happy with what I am eating. I just have to make sure I don't go crazy on carbs again. Maybe just a piece of bread every now and then would be fine. In fact, I'll do a bit of cheat today. I'll eat one piece of bread to see if I will gain weight tomorrow or not. I know, it's wrong. I just want to try.


--- So I ate some bread this morning. Much to my surprise, I don't like eating bread anymore too. I will not eat anything against the protocol ever again. I know it was wrong that I tried to compensate my weight loss on phase 3 by eating something that is forbidden but I guess what really made me eat the bread is because I just want to eat something that would make me happy for a change. But, my appetite for bread is just not there anymore. I just don't like eating anything! =( That's not a very good side effect of the HCG diet for me and I know it won't be the same case to everyone else. My sisters who were on the HCG diet are quite happy eating foods on phase 3 and after, so I wonder why the heck I lost my appetite completely! I just wish phase 3 will be over. I was much happier on phase 2 which is really weird.

2 comments:

  1. I had bread yesterday and it was hard to eat however I did have 2 cookies last night because I am struggling to eat more than 800 calories and it seemed to help me. Today is going to be tough as I am taking my kids to the movies. I have to agree i LIKE phase 2 better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica. Thank God I'm not the only one struggling with phase 3. That makes me feel relieved :) We can do this. :)

    ReplyDelete