Wednesday, September 7, 2011

day 23

I think I stalled again but I'm not quite sure since I had no time to weigh myself early without getting hydrated. I'm a bit stressed too because of work. I don't want to worry much about my weight loss because I know I am still on track and I don't want to be a slave of the scale. I feel great about my body now and that's all that matters. My sis also told me that it's possible to stall especially when you're almost at your target weight. I check my tummy and it's not as big anymore. Actually, it looked a bit sagging because of the dramatic weight loss I had at such a short time that I think what I have left is excess skin and not too much fat underneath it. My clothes fit great now and that's all that I really wanted. I don't care whether I'd lose 5 more pounds or not. For now, I believe I had a great weight loss with my first round of the HCG diet and I'm already happy with this. If I'd lose some more weight before day 30 then great but if not, I won't sulk over it.
Would have to constantly wear my girdle now, hopefully that will help with my tummy's condition. It really looks like I had just given birth! LOL

Will definitely do the 2nd round of HCG diet after 6 weeks. I have a few more days left and I'll finish my 30 days with a big smile on my face because I've lost almost 20 pounds in just 1 month. How cool is that?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment