Thursday, September 8, 2011

day 24 a little frustrated but I shouldn't be

So it's my day 24. I have a few days left and I am stalling. I think it's because of way too much stress I am feeling the past few days that's causing it and I think I am not eating enough. I don't feel like eating my vegetables and I guess that causes the stall. Anyway, today I'd be doing the apple day again. My last apple day for this round of my HCG diet. I just want to see a little weight drop by tomorrow if possible.

I will try to unwind tomorrow and see if that can help lower my stress level. I'm too stressed out that I want to cry. This is my life now, way too stressful and I'm sick of getting too stressed. Read that stress affects the hypothalamus and I believe that's what caused me to stop losing weight for days. Will try to change things before day 30.

I actually feel bloated the past few days. I get thirsty in the morning but I have that bloated feeling which I really don't like. I guess my body's not releasing the water from my system and it's annoying. I am not losing inches too. It's just steady. I am actually happy with my weight loss so far so I don't want to be too frustrated about this. Will just exert one last effort to try and lose some weight through this apple day thing. Hope to see great results in the morning.

I've been having cabbage almost everyday on this diet and I really didn't like cabbage before. Seriously, if someone lets me eat cabbage again after this diet I will really walk-out! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment