Saturday, September 3, 2011

day 19 and it's my TOM

So, I got my period today and I didn't lose weight. I won't be taking my drops today 'til God knows when. The last monthly period I had lasted the entire month before it skipped for over a month again. But I think this one won't last that long anymore. I just hate my cycle! PCOS sucks this way. :(
As for my waist measurement, I gained half an inch... Oh well, I'll get rid of this crazy measurement and weight once my period's over.

I have 11 days left before I say goodbye to phase 2. I don't think I can lose 17 more pounds! LOL! But, I sure hope I could lose some more. 6 more pounds would be great! That means I'd lose a total of 20 if that's the case. I do hope I'd reach that and I have a feeling I can. :)

4 comments:

  1. Why are you stopping your drops? You can take them during your TOM - only injection people have to stop. Or is it because of your PCOS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? I thought you're supposed to stop taking it while having your period. hmmm I'll research a bit more about that. I do hope it's okay to take the drops during our period. I read your blog, your TOM has arrived too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, maybe I should take the drops again when my period is a lot lighter. I get severe dysmenorrhea during the heavy days and I don't want to make it worse. You're right. It's okay to take the drops during our period but some doctors prefer to take it on light days already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( I'm so sorry you have to go through that. Definitely do what will make you the most comfortable.

    ReplyDelete