Friday, September 9, 2011

day 25

so I did the apple day and it somehow helped me lose a bit of weight. The last several days my weight was quite erratic. It wasn't very steady at the weight loss of 17.5. Anyway, since my last weigh-in yesterday and my weight now, the apple day helped me lose 1 pound. Yay! I'm happy with that. And I lost half an inch from my waist too. :)

total weight loss now is actually a little over 18 lbs and lost 7.5 inches off my waist. Will see if I'd lose some more weight by tomorrow. I am still hoping I'd hit 155 but my weight loss now is getting really slow. If I'd lose more weight tomorrow then I would finish the 30 days but if not, there's no use. Would stop the HCG and start the 2 day VLCD without the drops. Will be looking forward to my second round :)

All in all, this round of my HCG diet is great. I can't believe I could lose this much weight in 25 days. 18 pounds is 18 pounds. May not sound like such a huge number for some but for me it already is. I'm now no longer overweight but I still need to lose a few more pounds. Maybe I can do it on my own without the drops or maybe I can't, but what's for sure is I will never ever allow myself to gain that weight back. It was unfair, actually, how I gained that much weight. I wish I could say I've been eating for comfort or eating had been my addiction but it isn't. I eat for fun sometimes too, of course we all do, but I am not a slave of food. I'm just insulin resistant and my body had been betraying me for so long. I must say I am a bit scared right now. I have been relying on the HCG hormone for me to lose this weight and without the starch and sugar but I really hope my body wouldn't be so hard on me again that it would keep gaining the weight even when I barely eat. I will depend on Metformin for that. I used to think then that I can lose weight on my own, diet and exercise is key. I wanted to prove the world that women with PCOS don't need the medication to lose weight but I went on over a 5 month period of extreme dieting and cycling just to prove that. But I only proved to myself that it's virtually impossible so I gave up. From now on if I have any problem about my weight again that I know is not normal, I would go to the doctor immediately. They know better and I should just stop thinking I can do it on my own. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment