Sunday, October 16, 2011

will start HCG early

Instead of the 21st I will be starting my 2nd round of HCG on Tuesday, Oct. 18. Since my last weigh in, I have gained 3 pounds as of this morning. Normally I would go for the egg day already but since it wouldn't be a good idea if you are going on another round soon then I'd just let it be for now since I know I could lose the weight easily on the first week. 3 pounds gain from last weigh in is not so bad after all. :) I am so excited to start the 2nd round of HCG diet again to see how it'll turn out. :) Hoping to lose at least 10 pounds and I'd be completely happy with my weight.

Btw, I changed my weight loss ticker back to 18 lbs lost instead of 20 lbs since I reached 20 pounds on phase 3 already and that's not my basis for my weight maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment