Thursday, October 20, 2011

R2D1P2

So this is now my first day on Phase 2. I'm excited to start. During phase 1 I gained a little less than 4 pounds. I didn't hesitate to eat as much as I can this time so I won't have the same problems as I had the last time. Well, hopefully. But I know I can easily lose the 4 pounds I gained on Phase 1. It's required so I am not hesitating. I feel very bloated this morning which pretty much sucks but I am so looking forward to this day. What I am not excited about though is the cabbage. oh how I despise cabbage but it's part of my menu today and for the coming days but I'll soon eliminate it for good :) I just had my drops this morning and it's quite late already at 9:30, I will have my coffee and an apple. That's what I learned from phase 1 too, you can have the apple for breakfast instead of having an empty stomach with coffee which can lead to hyperacidity.

Well, my goal is to lose 20 pounds this round and I will make sure I reach that. If I can't then I'll lose it on phase 3 just like the last time then maintain my weight at -20 pounds from then on. I love love love the egg day. It's not in the original protocol but it's a substitute steak day. I don't have problems with it so I would stick with it rather than starve myself the whole day and have a huge chunk of meat for dinner wherein you can just lose about a pound or 2. With the egg day I was able to lose 3 pounds the next day! :)

I promis this to myself. I made it the first round and maintained it happily though I tell you there are times when it's quite difficult. There are times I felt like quitting but I just think to myself that this is the way to free myself of the weight and this is a small price to pay for the reward I'll get in the end. It worked. I am now very happy with my weight. I just hope I could get a photo of myself now though. Will try later.

No comments:

Post a Comment