Monday, October 24, 2011

Round 2 Day 5 of Phase 2

Woke up today to a 1 pound weight loss. Not bad. Hope tomorrow I'd shed another pound. I measured my waist and I'm back to 32 inches once again so that's a 1 inch loss overnight. Yipee! ;)

The last days I've been eating practically the same foods all the time. For my meat it's super lean beef for lunch and chicken for dinner. For my vegetables, it's water spinach for lunch and the awful cabbage for dinner. I wanted to eat lettuce but gosh its price is so expensive right now most probably because of the typhoons that struck the country recently. I guess I'll add fish in my menu today for afternoon meal and probably will try to make a burger patty mixed with finely chopped cabbage for my dinner. I'm really trying to chop my cabbage as finely as possible so I can eat it. If it's too big it makes me want to puke. I really hate cabbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment