Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Round 2 Day 6 Phase 2

I had a bad day yesterday. I wasn't able to stay away from temptations and slowly I ate foods that are not included in the protocol. I gained half a pound this morning and I am very disappointed in myself. But, I am going to do it right today. I know I'll end up cheating again in this round but I won't hate myself for it. Disappointed, yes! But that's part of it. I am human. As long as I don't eat have like a full meal of cheat food and just a few tastes here and there, I know I can get back on track. But, I will do my best not to cheat. I told my husband too about my desire to lose 20 pounds and stick to this protocol for 30 days. We both decided that I don't need to do that so I might just stick to 21 days instead.I hope to lose at least 10 pounds before the end and I'll lose the remaining pounds on my own. This decision came to me when I checked my chart from last round. After 21 days, I only lost like 2 pounds and I don't think it's worth it anymore.

---
I just want to share about my lunch today. As I said in some early blog posts I don't like the taste of cabbage. In fact, I hate it. But I came up with an idea on how I can easily eat the cabbage. I chopped it really fine and mixed it to my 100g of super lean ground beef and added 1 egg white. I added seasoning of salt and pepper and about a teaspoon of oyster sauce. I've been adding oyster sauce while on this diet and doesn't cause me any problem at all as long as I don't put more than a teaspoon on it. I then made it into a round shape and cooked it. It tastes soooo good! I didn't taste the cabbag in it at all. Just like one big giant burger patty! woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment