Tuesday, October 18, 2011

R2D1P1

Okay so I'm starting the HCG diet again. I'm excited. So far I gained 2 pounds from last VLCD and that's fine. That takes me back to the dreaded 160. I gained an inch from my waist which is not so bad at all. I was able to happily maintain my weight :) I gained weight the last days because I intentionally enjoyed the foods because I'd be setting up for round 2. I am not worried about the weight gain because I know I can just burn it off easily the first week of VLCD. Well, my goal is to lose 20 pounds this round. I hope I can make it. I'll do another 30 days on this again so that's 4 wks of VLCD, 2 days on Phase 1. I won't cheat on this round... at least I'll try. But, I know better this time. I won't be so strict but I'll stick to the protocol as much as I can. I now know what can be done and what will make me stall so I am hoping it will work much better than the round 1. I am so happy with the end result of my round 1 and I know this round would be so much better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment