Saturday, October 22, 2011

R2D3P2

So I finished 2 days of phase 2. In phase 1 I gained 3 pounds in total and my weigh in this morning I have lost a total of 3 pounds so I'm back to my original weight at the start of Round 2. I dunno why but I am feeling a bit disappointed about it when I really shouldn't be since 3 pounds is a good number for just 2 days. Maybe it's because I'm so excited to lose weight from my last weight in round 1 that I can't wait any longer. But, I think in the next 2 days I'd be able to start losing below my last VLCD weight from round 1 so I am excited about that. I am back to the +2 weight which is my maintained weight and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in again. I'll post again tomorrow if the weight result is exciting. If not, I'll post the next day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment