Friday, October 14, 2011

Still maintaining

Happy to say that I am still maintaining my new weight. I guess I did it right and I'm glad I made sure to stick with the +-2 pounds on Phase 3 which I believe helped me to stabilize. But, I must say there are times that I have difficulty with my weight and I take my Metformin every once in awhile and that helps. I am supposed to take 1000 mg of Metformin a day but after HCG I only take it on some days. So far so good. I am maintaining. This was impossible before I found out about Metformin and what it can do to women with PCOS. :) I can't wait to start my second round already and I'd be done with the diet. I am happy with my new self now. :) I will try to post a photo when I start my HCG diet again for it to be my "before" photo for second round and the "after" photo for the first ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment