Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Will start again soon ;)

Okay so I really felt bad about my decision to quit the last time. I am still able to maintain my weight though which is something I'm very happy about but I have decided to do my 2nd round of HCG the right way and I will start on Nov. 19 and 20 for phase 1 and VLCD on 21st. My bday is on the 20th so I want to enjoy eating on that day before I start the VLCD. I hope I will be more prepared this time. Will do my best not to ever cheat on this diet and hopefully it will work out great for me.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here.

    hcg for sale
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.. great postings about
    hcg diet.

    looking forward to it.

    hcg buy online

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lot of good sites for buying hcg but I find one and don`t change , they are so good and very kind , here the site hcg diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited words written in this blog helped me to improve my aptitudes and helped me to know how I can help myself all alone. I am truly happy to come at this stage. HCG Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete