Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Phase 2 Round 1 DONE!

So I'm done with my phase 2 round 1 and I lost 12 lbs. Not much but I'm so happy with it. I do cheat and I don't follow the protocol exactly but I don't want to get burned out and not want to do another round so I'll take the 12 lbs I've lost because I can do this over and over again and not feel bad about it. September 1 I'd start with my round 2 so I'm excited. For that time I hope I could lose at least 8 lbs on round 2. I'm in no hurry and I lower my expectations because I don't mind. I'd do round 3 after 6 weeks from round 2 anyway ;)

For Phase 3 my goal is to still have reduced calories of around 1200 calories or less with more on protein and fruits. Then I plan on building some muscles a bit. This morning I weighed and actually lost half a pound which I am quite happy with. Hoping to lose 2 lbs on phase 3. If I can lose even more then that's going to be super! :)

1 comment:

  1. I do all the phaze and lose lots of weight and I am satisfied with hcg drops diet

    ReplyDelete