Tuesday, April 2, 2013

After my first week on the 8-hour diet

Today marks the end of my 1st week on the 8-hour diet and the beginning of my 2nd week. So far I lost 2 kilos. I am very happy with the result and I am looking forward to my 2nd week on this diet.  Here's what I experienced with the diet.

It's very easy. I guess it really depends on your lifestyle. For my type of lifestyle, the 8-hour diet is very easy. I start eating at 10am and my 8-hour window ends at 6pm. I still eat 3 meals a day but for my lunch sometimes it's half a meal 'cos I still feel full.

Losing weight requires a lifestyle change and this diet I believe I can do for a really long time and not feel like I'm on a diet. My goal really is to reach my target weight then will try to maintain it doing the diet 3 or 4 days a week only.  Well, it's too early to say but I am really hopeful. The HCG diet made me lose weight really fast but I couldn't stand it and was looking forward to END it. This diet is so different. I actually enjoy being on this diet because I feel great! I don't feel bloated in the morning yehey!

I did not take even 1 pill of Metformin and I'm still losing weight. Yehey!

I somehow discovered that drinking plenty of water helps me lose more weight the next day. Somewhat similar with my experience on HCG. Not bad, it's really hot here now so I have no choice but to drink plenty of water.

Will post again after a week. I am looking forward to losing another 2 kilos if possible. :) But, if I'd only lose 1 kilo I don't mind.

1 comment:

  1. It is lot of good sites for buying hcg but I find one and don`t change , they are so good and very kind , here the site hcg-diet

    ReplyDelete